Monday 14 May 2012

Hidden beauties #13

Card 13 - Catching by hairs


I seem to be meeting my self set blogging challenge to post every day (apart from weekends - a "rule" I set up en route). The cigarette cards have certainly provided food for thought, not least a realisation that there are projects I have had in my mind for a long time and have done nothing about. Seeing this picture of grass reminds me that I want to set up a series of pictures of  flowers we don't notice - grass flowers, tree flowers, things like plantain. Then there is Spirogyra and other pond life that are so easy to obtain and look at.

Tomorrow I am expecting the arrival of a new microscope, so no excuses ..... At the moment things are quite fraught with student support note taking, but that is only to last another week or so and then I can begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment