Thursday 14 June 2012

Work in progress, cycling with camera


I've recently got a new bike. Being a fair weather cyclist, it has been frustrating not to get out on it very much. The last one fine day we had when I did go out, hay-makers joined forces with all the other pollen producers along my route and I came back with a week's worth of hay fever.



So today, I tried again along the same route. It was all a bit of an experiment trying out time lapse with my camera attached to the pannier rack.



Clearly there is more than a little fine tuning necessary, but basically, it seems to work. I have already worked out how to get the camera set up less precariously and at a higher level.

As for hay making, there was none, instead in the fields there were the sounds of disgruntled shorn sheep, no doubt complaining at the shock to the system of being deprived of all their weatherproofing. The unshorn lambs now looked bigger than their mothers.

Destination was Glasson Dock and a welcome cup of tea and then to the smokehouse for some smoked mackerel for tonight's tea.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, how fun and good for you, Anne. YAY. You'll make a good Dutch woman before you know it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for dropping by Ginnie, it is much appreciated.

      Delete