Wednesday 24 July 2013

Animated time

I have been playing about with some ideas and learning new skills (very slowly) in the process.

I photographed some of the watch bits under the stereoscopic microscope.




The watch hand looks like half a pair of scissors, so with a bit of Photoshopping ...



With more Photoshopping using layers and transformations a series of pictures was built up which I then used to create a video.



By inserting a background image in the video software I then tried playing around with the Chroma key facility on the video software.



An alternative method was to insert a background into each of the original images, and then create the video.





Working on another idea using magnets, watch bits and video camera and this is the result:



2 comments:

  1. Your brain (and creativity!) totally blows my mind, Anne! That last video in particular, with the magnets, is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you SO much Ginnie, I really do appreciate your kind comments, I just wish I could squish a few more time into the day :)

      Delete