Friday 24 October 2014

Cycle ride to Woodie's snack bar

Distance: 10.3 miles
Average speed: 7.2 mph
Maximum speed: 16 mph

Earlier in the week we had hail, sleet and gale force winds, so waking up to a calm and blue(ish) skied morning I decided to ride to Woodie's .











The long awaited for Lancaster bypass is making progress, though the jury is out as to whether it will make any difference to Lancaster's ability to gridlock at a moment's notice.


I like the idea of options when I "think pink".


By the time I wended my way back there were grey skies and it was getting breezier, luckily the rain started once I'd got inside.

2 comments:

  1. Astrid and I would have loved to join you for this bike ride, Anne. After my knee replacement in January she's planning to get me an electric bike so that we can ride all over tarnation, no matter what. I'll use the "electricity" only as needed. I promise. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are some great bike rides here that suit me because they are FLAT and traffic free. An electric bike is a great idea, it is something I have already decided I will get in the next couple of years. I will be coming to you and Astrid for advice :-)

    ReplyDelete